Benelli Magazine Extension Plug for Benelli orginal magazine extension nuts.
The Innovatac BMEP allows to remove the Benelli original extension tube for example hunting purposes. And adds a full-rotation slot for a QD sling swivel to your Benelli forend.
Fits all orginal magazine extension nuts: M2, M2SP, M2 Speed, Nova, Nova Speed, etc. Compatible with Benelli original magazine limiter plug. Includes a optimized spring to be used with Benelli shotguns without magazine extension tube.
– Benelli Magazine Extension Plug
– COMPS-M520 spring for all Benelli shotguns without magazine extension, length 520mm
Note: includes the plug and spring only. Benelli magazine extension nut (the red or black nut with female threads, a part of a orginal Benelli extension tube) is not included.
Weight of the plug: 34g
Material of the plug: hard anodized aluminium
– remove magazine extension for the shotgun
– separate the Benelli magazine extension nut and the tube
– tighten the BMEP on to the magazine extension tightly by hand when they are not assembled to the shotgun
– attach the BMEP and the magazine extension nut assembly to the shotgun tightly
– if the BMEP and magazine extension nut assembly becomes loose during use, retighten
– COMPS-M520 is optimized to be used in Benelli shotguns without magazine extension